Louisville Fire Department responded to the report of a structure fire at 232 Northwood Drive in the early hours of Wednesday morning, June 12.
Fire Chief Johnnie Haynes stated that the called was toned out at around 4:50 a.m. The home was fully involved when LFD responders arrived on scene.
Winston County Fire Investigator Keith Alexander stated that it appeared the fire began in the area of the clothes dryer and was electrical in nature.
Even though the home was a total loss, all occupants escaped the fire safely.